Watkins' Mind Body Spirit is a quarterly esoteric magazine published by Watkins Books in London. Each issue contains specially commissioned author’s articles and interviews, alongside the very latest book releases.The magazine dates back to 1893, when John Watkins published his first volume of the Book-Notes, which included book reviews, occult news and excerpts from recommended books.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- An Interview with Richard Bach - Illusions 2: The Adventures of a Reluctant Student
- "The Waves Are the Ocean" - an interview with Jeff Foster
- 15 Ways to Heal the World by Lucy Tibbits- Was Jesus a Revolutionary Mystic? by Adyashanti
- Is Your Kundalini Awakening? by Lawrence Edwards, PhD
- Time-loops and Space-twists: How God Created the Universe by Fred Alan Wolf, PhD, aka Dr. Quantum
- Meditation in the Wild: Buddhism's Origin in the Heart of Nature by Charles Fisher, PhD
- Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening by Joseph Goldstein
- Learning Lenormand / One Woman's Journey Around Mount Kailash / Medicinal Plants / Meditation Exercise / Rumi and His Friends
and a lot more!..
|Publication date||8 May 2014|