Watkins' Mind Body Spirit is a quarterly esoteric magazine published by Watkins Books in London. Each issue contains specially commissioned author’s articles and interviews, alongside the very latest book releases.The magazine dates back to 1893, when John Watkins published his first volume of the Book-Notes, which included book reviews, occult news and excerpts from recommended books.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Special Feature: 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People - annual list from Watkins celebrating world's top spiritual teachers, writers and activists
- An interview with Rhonda Byrne
- An interview with Michael Beckwith and Lori Desautels
- I Can See Clearly Now by Wayne Dyer
- Creating Resilience in the Time of Extremes by Gregg Braden
- Crystal Divination by Judy Hall
- A Journey into Lucid Dreaming by Charley Morley
- Supersoul by Ian Lawton
- Creating a Real Wealth Economy by Finley Eversole
- The Inner Woman by Zulma Reyo
- Sacred Sexual Union: The Alchemy of Love, Power & Wisdom by Anaiya Sophia
and a lot more!..
|Publication date||10 Feb 2014|